Today I want to share with you another card made with Rose Wonder bundle and simple water coloring. The small flower and leaves in this set are my favorite images. And it is so much fun to color those 2 in different colors! Defiantly use re-inkers vs stamp pad. Enjoy!
- Whisper White thick card stock: 11” x 4 ¼”, score at 5 ½”
- Whisper White card stock: 3 ¾ x 5” and scrap for sentiment
- Watermelon Wonder: 3 7/8 x 5 1/8”
- Watercolor Paper: scrap to stamp flower and leaves
- Create your card base by scoring a 4 ¼” x 11” piece of cardstock at 5 ½” and folding it in half using a bone folder to create a crisp crease.
- Stamp the frame and “happy birthday” greeting onto a scrap piece of Whisper White CS using Tuxedo Black Memento ink. Die cut the greeting using frame die in Rose Wonder bundle.
- Stamp the leaves and the small flower onto the watercolor paper using VersaMark ink. Heat emboss the images with black embossing powder.
- Color leaves with aqua painter and old olive ink, color flower with watermelon wonder ink. Let it dry. Cut with scissors.
- Once the flower and leaves are dry, fussy cut them out, cutting the leaves away from the stem. Stick leaves to the back of the flower using liquid adhesive.
- Rub an embossing buddy over the 3 ¾” x 5” piece of Whisper White cardstock. Randomly stamp the small flower a couple times onto the top of the card stock using VersaMark ink. Heat emboss the images using white embossing powder.
- Wrap 5 ½” piece of ribbon around white stamped piece. Stick the panel onto the Watermelon Wonder card stock. Stick the matted panel onto the card base.
- Stick the greeting onto the card using dimensional adhesive. Stick the floral element onto the card using dimensional adhesive. Stick a rhinestone in the center of the flower.