Today I want to share with you special card. I had Blooming Love class this Saturday. With 12 stampers and me - it was a lot fun. We had chocolate, sparkling wine and strawberries in between stamping. My daughter joined us for stamping too. This is the card she made with few modifications to the Valentine sample - what a beautiful Birthday card! After the each class I ask everybody what card is their favorite - and this one was #1 pick for almost everybody (even so it was the longest to make with small die cuts).
- Rose red - 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4 to create card base, 2 3/4 x 2 3/4 to layer whisper white stamped image
- Whisper White - 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 to stamp heart in garden green, 2 pieces to cut banners from bitty banner die
- Crumb Cake - 3 x 4 1/2, stamp with garden green flower in bottom right corner
- Blushing Bride - 4 x 5 1/4, scrap to stamp one big and 3 small flower in rose red and die cut.
- Designer paper - 2 x 5 1/4 and 1 1/2 x 5 1/4, punched with triple banner punch on a right side
There is still time to create your Valentines cards. And I can help. Place an order in my store and I will send you 4 card tutorial for free. Enter Hostess Code UTJBMUQ7.
Supplies You will need for the card collection:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Post a Comment