My Fun Stampers team attended first ever On Stage Stampin Up event this weekend. What can be better to spend time with your stamping family and see NEW Catalog! Let me tell you - the catalog is awesome. If you want to see it before it goes live on January 5th and even order new items - lets talk. You can be part of our Fun Stampers, see new products and even get discount. Contact me today for more details.
Here is picture of our group (we are missing few that were not able to come):
- Stamp Warm Wishes sentiment in real red first in the bottom left corner on crumb cake 4 x 5 1/4 piece. Than randomly stamp greenery image in whisper white ink – concentrating mostly close to the edges.
- Stamp 2 skies in black ink on scrap piece of soft suede, color them than cut.
- Stamp sled image in black on whisper white 2 1/2 x 3 3/4, color with red marker. Adhere to 2 3/4 x 4 piece of real red
- Fold 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 soft suede in half to create card base, adhere crumb cake piece, than 2 x 4 piece of DSP.
- Add sled image to the card with dimensional, do the same with skies. Embellish with dazzling details.
Hope you like this card as much as I do. Happy Stamping!
Check this week deals:
Post a Comment