Hello, my stamping friend.
Here is quick and easy treat to make for Halloween. And it is so cute!
Tombstone boxes to the rescue. Add little DSP, ribbon, greetings - and you have it!
- Basic White: ¾” x 2¼”
- Basic Black: 2¾” x 3⅛”
- Designer Series Paper (DSP): 2½” x 2⅞”
- Mesh Ribbon: About 28” – 30”
- Gingham Ribbon: About 12” – 14”
- Assemble Tombstone box. Make sure to choose a small size for the bottom and a larger size for the top.
- Adhere DSP to Basic Black. Adhere to front of tombstone.
- Double mesh ribbon and tie in a knot.
- Color one-third (about 8”) of the gingham ribbon with blends. Cut in half.
- Lay remaining gingham ribbon and one piece of Highland Heather ribbon across mesh knot. Tie remaining Highland Heather in a knot around the mesh and other gingham pieces.
- Stamp sentiment on Basic White with Highland Heather ink. Adhere to front under ribbon knot with dimensionals.
- Add opal rounds to the front.
You still have time to order your boxes and make them by Halloween.
If you need any supplies - Visit my sore. Host code YD2EKVQY.