Hello, my stamping friend.
Here is a funky fold card for you. It is so easy to make and great way to showcase the beautiful DSP:
- Garden Green CS: 5 ½ x 5 ½”;
- Basic White: 2 ¾ x 3 ¾”; 4 x 5 ¼” (for inside); scrap for stamping;
- Soft Succulent CS: 3 x 4: scrap; • Gray Granite CS: scrap
- Brushed Metallic CS: 3/8 x 5 ½” • DSP: 4 x 5 ½”
- Score card base at 4 ¼”. Randomly stamp “splatter” image in Garden Green ink over small flap.
- Adhere DSP behind front flap. Adhere metallic strip to the card front over the seam.
- Stamp a pot in Cinnamon Cider ink and leaf in Soft Succulent ink on scrap of Basic White CS. Die cut.
- Die cut small pot from gray granite CS and plant grass from soft succulent CS. Set die cut pieces aside.
- Stamp a sentiment in Evening Evergreen ink on the bottom of basic white piece. Stamp large set of leves in garden green ink on top of the same piece.
- Adhere stamped basic white piece to the soft succulent CS. Wrap 4” of ribbon above the sentiment, secure on the back. Tie another 4” of the ribbon in the middle, trim the edges.
- Add pot and leaves with dimensional above the ribbon.
- Adhere soft succulent grass to the gray granite pot. Add with dimensionals to the right side of the larger pot.
- Add basic white piece with dimensionals to the center of the card.
- Decorate card inside by stamping basic white piece with a pot in Cinnamon Cider ink and plant in Garden Green.
Here is a card inside:
Use other matching card stock for a card base:
Details on Class To Go Page.