I finally had a chance to play with Stitched Framelits. Those are new framelits that are available in November only before they will be released in June 2017 in Annual Catalog. They make any accent piece look much better without additional work. Here is very simple card:
- Night of Navy: 3 ¼” x 4 ¾”, scrap for circle punch
- Crumb Cake: scrap to punch out circle
- Petals & Paisleys Specialty Designer Series Paper 3” x 3”
- Copper Foil: 3/8” x 3”, scrap to die cut circle
- Card Base is the Crumb Cake Note Card and Envelopes, finished card size is 3 ½” x 5”
- Using the 2nd from smallest stitched circle die, cut out the copper circle. To avoid the scarred lines of your cutting pad to transfer to the foil sheet, lay a piece of computer paper between the die and the top cutting pad.
- Stamp “This Is For You” in Night of Navy ink on a scrap of Crumb Cake.
- Punch out words with the 1 3/8” circle punch.
- Punch out Navy layer with the 1 ½” circle punch.
- Adhere the words and the navy circle together with SNAIL adhesive.
- Attach the layered words to the copper stitched circle with a dimensional.
- Layer the Navy on to the note card base, then adhere the 3” x 3” piece of patterned paper.
- Attach the 3/8” strip of copper foil with glue dots.
- Adhere the stitched circle with the words to the card with glue dots.
Post a Comment