Did you have a chance to see new Occasions catalog? If you did, you probably have your favorite stamp (or few). I always have very strong favorite stamp in the catalog by just looking at it first time. When I first saw Occasions catalog during OnStage event in November - my heart almost stopped when I saw "Beautiful You" stamp set! And imagine how I fell when prize patrol was for that stamp and I did not win it! But... Lady at my table won this set and she did not like it at all (I can not even imagine that), and she agreed to trade it later with me for another stamp I won that day.
Here is the image form the catalog - very beautiful soft look:
- Basic Grey – 4 ¼” x 11”, 4 ¼” x 2 ¾ “
- Whisper White – 2 ½ x 4”
- Sweet Sugarplum: 4 x 5 ¼ “
- DSP: ½ ” x 2 ½ “, scrap for dress and hat
- Create your card base by scoring a 4 ¼ x 11” piece of cardstock at 5 ½ ”
- Stamp flower in Sweet sugarplum ink randomly on 4 x 5 ¼” piece of sweet sugarplum cardstock. Adhere stamped piece to card front.
- Stamp lady image with Basic grey on whisper white piece and on scrap of DSP. Cut the dress and hat from the dsp piece, adhere to the white cardstock. Stamp sentiment under the lady image in sweet sugarplum. Adhere ½” of dsp to the bottom of white piece. Adhere white piece to the basic grey. Wrap ribbon around.
- Attach stamped piece to the card from with dimensionals.
- Add small pearls to accent the dress and hat. You can also add Wink of Stella.
What is your favorite stamp in new catalog? Please leave me a comment.
I enjoy your card. Thank you for showing us this technique. My all time favorite stamp
Post a Comment