Hope you have nice and relaxing time after the holidays. It is my favorite time of the year - just after Christmas and till first few days of January. It always feels so calm and relaxing, no more last minute things to complete and prepare, the calendar is not crazy busy yet and anymore, holiday spirit is still in the air. It is also time to look back for the past year and makes plans for new one.
Today I would like to share with you fun project - small desk calendar. I made one for our last blog hop and promised to share instructions. Well, I made several more - this time using another new products from Ocassions Catalog.
Those framlits are amazing and 3D! So many different floral pieces plus coordinating stamp set.
- Card stock 4 1/4 x 11, scored at 5 1/2 for base; 4 1/4 x 5 scored at 1, 2 1/2, 4
- Fold 4 1/4 x 5 piece to form W shape. Apply adhesive to the 2 sides (outside of W) and adhere inside of folded card base piece. It should look like this
- I used calendars 2 1/4 x 2 7/8. I mounted them on a 2 1/2 x 3 1/8 piece of card stock.
- Decorate as desired. I cut one big flower, sponged it in a center with sponge dauber. Cut 2 medium flowers in 2 different colors and 3 different kinds of leaves.
Would you like to receive one of the calendars?
- If you placed any order with me in December -I will automatically mail it to you - lucky you!
- Attend any of my local classes and you will be able to pick it up during the class (you may even choose the one you like the most)
- Place the order with me and I will mail you calendar as a Thank You gift (please make sure you allow me to see your information by appropriately selecting a box, otherwise I will not know who you are and where to send the gift). To access my online store - click HERE and enter hostess code 4Y4PF6BP
- Become new Paper Pumpkin subscriber and select me as demonstrator. More Info HERE
End of the Year Sale - more items added. Check it out: