Hello, my stamping friend!
I have a fun card to share with you today featuring Best Witches stamp set. I normally do not do Halloween sets but this one is soooo cute and I could not resist!
This card is a funky fold card too!
- Rich Razzleberry CS: 6 5/8 x 5 ½”; 3 ¼ x 3 ¾”
- Basic White CS: 4 x 5 ½”; 2 7/8 x 2 7/8”;
- Parakeet Party CS: 2 1/8 x 5 1/4”; 3 x 3”
- DSP: 2 x 5 1/8”
- Score card stock at 4 ¼”. The smaller side will be the front of the card.
- Adhere DSP to the larger Parakeet Party CS. Fold about 13” of ribbon in half. Adhere both ends behind the parakeet party piece. Adhere to the front of the card.
- Score smaller rich Razzleberry piece at 3 ¼”. Add strong adhesive to the ½” portion and adhere it to the middle of the card base creating a flap.
- Stamp a greeting on basic white piece with rich Razzleberry ink on the bottom right. Adhere inside of the card covering the seam of the flap. 5. Stamp a witch in memento black on basic white square. Color with blends: rich Razzleberry, parakeet party, smoky slate and daffodil delight.
- Adhere stamped square to the parakeet party square and then to the card flap.
- Color few rhinestones with blends and add to the card.
- Tie a double bow and add it with a glue dot to the top of the ribbon from step 2.
September Kit - Best Witches.
Get ready for October with Best Witches Kit To go. Cards for Halloween, birthday, and just because - I got you covered!