Last Saturday I had a class featuring Tully Tailored suite of products. It is perfect to create masculine cards (and we all know how difficult it is!). We created 5 projects and everybody absolutely loved them. I decided to feature those products again at my Wine Class.
- Tranquil Tide: 5 ½” x 8 ½”
- Very Vanilla: 5 ½” x 3 ½ ”,
- Gold Foil: 5 ½” x ½” (2 pieces)
- Designer Paper: 2 x 3” – 3 different patterns
- Fold card base in half. Adhere 2 gold foil strips to the sides.
- Punch 3 tags from different patterns of DSP. From leftovers – cut 3 long strips approximately 3/8” wide. Cut each tag in half and adhere 2 halves together to form a bow, then wrap matching strip of the dsp around the center. Lightly curl bows with bone folder to give them some dimension.
- Put one bow on the bottom of the very vanilla (do not adhere yet) – and mark the place to stamp a greeting so it will be above the bow. Stamp greeting in Night of Navy. Adhere very vanilla piece to the card front.
- Add bows with dimensinals – one below the greeting and another 2 above
The stamp set and DSP is on Last Chance List, so do not wait to purchase it.