Today I want to share a card that uses Brusho for background.
- Whisper White: 8 ½” x 5 ½ “
- Watercolor Paper: 3 1/8” x 2”
- Tangerine Tango: 3 3/8” x 2 1/8”
- Basic Black: 3 ½ x 2 3/8”
- Use your Aqua Painter to wet your watercolor paper.
- Sprinkle some of the Yellow, some of the Gamboge, and the Brilliant Red Brusho on the paper.
- Use your Aqua Painter to spread the Brusho around. Let the piece dry.
- Stamp the trees with Basic Black ink on the Watercolor piece. Let them dry.
- Use your chalk marker to outline one side of the trees. Let them dry.
- Stamp the saying on the bottom of the folded card base.
- Attach the stamped piece to the Tangerine Tango cardstock and the Basic Black cardstock.
- Tie the ribbon around the card base and tie into a knot on the right side of the card.
- Attach the stamped piece to the front of the card with dimensionals.
Try to work on few pieces of watercolor with brusho at same time. When they dry - you will assemble cards very quick.