And Happy Monday. Today I am CASing my own case from several months ago. This layout is my "go to" for quick cards. I tried to recreate it once again with my new favorite set - Painted Harvest.
- Card front is 8.5 x 5.5 piece of card stock scored at 4 1/4
- Whisper white - 4 x 5 1/4. Take a framelit that you will use for sentiment and lightly trace inside of it on the whisper white piece. This will give you idea where to stamp flowers and leaves
- Stamp flowers and leaves as desired. Adhere to card front
- Punch accent leaves from vellum and foil. You can stamp on velum first than punch
- Stamp sentiment on a scrap of whisper white, cut with the ftamelit
- Add greeting with dimenstionals
- You can add extra layer of soft sued between card front and white piece. If desired, reduce the whisper white piece to 3 7/8 x 5 1/8 and cut soft sued 4 x 5 1/4.
Place any order in my store and receive 2 of them in the mail.
This is a very pretty design, so simple yet elegant. I love making cards myself so will try doing this although nowhere near gonna end up with them looking as good as yours.
Beautiful, thank you for the tip on positioning the flowers, genius!! Linda xx
Post a Comment