Quick post today with some ideas for Halloween.
- Pumpkin Pie cardstock: 8-1/2” x 2-3/4”
- DSP: 2” x 7” plus scrap for cat
- Trim: 12”
- Score Pumpkin Pie cardstock at 5/8”, 4-3/8”, and 4-7/8” and fold into matchbook shape. Staple flap close to folded edge.
- Wrap trim around flap and tie in a knot.
- Insert Ghirardelli candy and gift card (optional) inside.
- Wrap with strip of Designer Paper and adhere shut just loose enough so that it can be removed by recipient.
- Punch one black cat from DSP and attach with dimensionals.
- Repeat as needed for your “Trick or Treat” needs.
Post a Comment