Hello, my stamping friend!
Yesterday Stampin Up! lunched brand new Online Exclusive products. Hello, Irresistible suite of products is one of them. I love the stamp set and dies! The paper is amazing too and so easy to create with.
Here is the card I created while playing with this suite.
- Petal Pink CS: 5 ½ x 8 ½”;
- Basic White CS: 4 x 5 ¼”;
- DSP: 3 7/8 x 3 7/8”; 1 ¼ x 3 7/8”; piece with flowers and leaves
- Randomly stamp a splatter image around the edges of the card front in petal pink ink.
- Die cut the center of the DSP square with circle die.
- Adhere die cut DSP to the top of the basic white leaving equal borders on all 3 sides. Adhere other DSP strip below.
- Stamp a sentiment in evening evergreen ink inside the circle.
- Wrap about 5 ½” of the ribbon below the circle (where both DSP meet) securing it on the back. Add entire piece with dimensionals to the card front.
- Die cut a flower and set of leaves from the DSP. Add them with dimensionals to the bottom of the circle.
- Tie a bow and add to the flower with a glue dot.
- Add several rhinestones.
The March 2023 kit features the brand new suite of products - Hello, Irresistible. Artistic and colorful designs with a touch of elegance, that’s what the Hello, Irresistible Suite Collection is all about! Perfect for all-occasion projects, you can elevate your cards and paper crafts by combining an artistic paper full of florals and color washes with coordinating stamps and die-cut images. The suite also includes elegant greetings and colorful embellishments.
We will be creating 8 cards (2 ea of 4 designs). They will feature new funky folds and fun techniques. I will have plenty of ideas for you how to use the supplies in a kit!
Not a subscriber? Join the Club!
Post a Comment