I have very fun project to share with you. It is another funky fold card. I saw this fold recently online and recreated it during Wednesday Facebook Live (watch here):
It has such a dimension with a pop-up frame. But folds flat for mailing.
- Card Base: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"; 4 1 /4 x 5 1/2";
- DSP: 4 x 5 1/4"; 1 7/8 x 6":
- Basic White (inside the frame): 2 3/4 x 3 1/2";
- Using stitched rectangle dies 2 and 6 - die cut a card stock. Using dies 3 and 5 die cut the DSP.
- Adhere large piece of the DSP to card front and another one to cut card stock.
- For tubes - score DSP every 3/8" on 1 7/8 side. Cut to two 1 7/8 x 3" pieces. Adhere to create a tube. Adhere tubes inside the opening
- Stamp a sentiment on basic white, adhere between tubes.
- Adhere a frame to tubes
Watch the video on YouTube.
Here is another version of this card:
Those cards are so much fun! Give it a try!
I used Free SAB DSP - Dainty Designs.
One kit left for "Share a Milkshake" Class To Go