Hello, my stamping friend.
Do you like butterflies and soft pastel colors? If answer to any of this is YES, than you will love new Butterfly Brilliance suit of products.
Here is a quick card for you today that uses gorgeous designer paper:
- Bermuda Bay: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”, folded in half for card base
- DSP (small butterflies): 1-1/4” x 5-1/4” (2)
- DSP (watercolor): 1-3/8” x 5-1/4”
- DSP (large butterflies): 1 sheet
- Stamp “happy” and “for you” on watercolor piece of DSP with Bermuda Bay ink.
- Adhere DSP strips to card front.
- Use large die from Brilliant Wings and die cut one sheet of large butterflies. This will give you 6 perfectly cut butterflies. Attach 3 to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Paint wings of die-cut butterflies with Wink of Stella for a subtle shimmer.
Butterfly Bouquet Class To Go Offering
I am excited to offer new class featuring sneak peak bundle from upcoming catalog - Butterfly Bouquet and exclusive designer paper. If you like butterflies, coloring and cheerful cards - this class will be perfect for you. Class To Go will include over $20 in products, all consumables to make 6 projects, step by step instructions pdf how to make those projects and BONUS ideas.
Post a Comment