Hello my stamping friend.
Today I want to share with you a beautiful card featuring Art Gallery Suite of products. We made this card at wine class and it was a favorite card for many of my stampers. This card also is a funky fold, but super simple.
- Flirty Flamingo CS: 5 ½ x 8 ½”
- Basic White CS: (2) 3 x 5 ¼”, 3 ¼ x 3 ¼”; scrap for label
- Old Olive CS; 3 ¼ x 3 ¼”l • Gold Foil: 3/8 x 3:
- DSP: 1 x 5 ¼”
- Score Flirty Flamingo CS at 4 ¼ and 7 ½” on 8 ½” side.
- Emboss one piece of Basic White card stock with Painted Texture embossing folder. Adhere to the card front.
- Randomly stamp folded 1” flap of the card with a flower center stamp in flirty flamingo ink. Fold over and adhere over the embossed piece.
- Die cut largest stitched circle from basic white and corresponding scalloped circle from Old Olive card stocks.
- Stamp large flower in flirty flamingo ink on stitched circle. Stamp second layer in Poppy parade ink. Stamp leaves in old olive. Adhere 2 circled together, add to the card front with dimensionals.
- Stamp a sentiment in old olive ink. Die cut with label die. Adhere Gold foil strip behind the sentiment. Add to the card with dimensionals.
- Add large gold dot to the center of the flower and 2 small ones to the sentiment.
- Tie a bow and add to the flower with a glue dot.
- For inside: stamp a small flower on a second piece of basic white piece in flirty flamingo ink. Stamp flower center in Poppy Parade ink. Adhere to the inside of the card. Adhere DSP next to it.
Give this fold a try!
Butterfly Bouquet Class To Go Offering
Today is a Last Day to register!
I am excited to offer new class featuring sneak peak bundle from upcoming catalog - Butterfly Bouquet and exclusive designer paper. If you like butterflies, coloring and cheerful cards - this class will be perfect for you. Class To Go will include over $20 in products, all consumables to make 6 projects, step by step instructions pdf how to make those projects and BONUS ideas.
Post a Comment