Hello, my stamping friend.
Quick post today - and a simple card featuring Celebration Tidings bundle.
- Bumblebee CS: 4 ¼ x 11” scored at 5 ½”
- Whisper White CS: 4 x 5 ¼”, ½ x 4”
- Rich Razzleberry CS; 1 ¼ x 4” • Gold Foil: ¾ x 4”
- DSP: (3) 1 ¼ x 3 ½”
- Adhere 3 pieces of DSP to the bottom of whisper white piece.
- Stamp pumpkin image in memento black ink on top of the whisper white. Color with blends (pumpkin pie, old olive and rich razzleberry)
- Take the largest label and die cut Rich Razzlebrry CS to form finished edge. Stamp swirly image in memento black ink. Adhere cut piece to whisper white piece aligning the top with DSP.
- Adhere whisper white piece to bumblebee card front.
- Stamp greeting in rich Razzleberry ink on whisper white strip. Adhere to the gold foil. Add below pumpkin image with dimensionals.
- Add 2 glitter dots to both sides of the sentiment.
This DSP is on sale till October 31st. Use the hostess code J9TCAMWC to shop with me.
Post a Comment