Peaceful Poppies suite of products is my favorite at the moment. I love beautiful images, wide array of sentiments and dies. And DSP is a star. It is so pretty.
Today I want to share Thank You cards I made - same layout, different colors.
- Thick Whisper White CS: 4 ¼ x 11
- Whisper White CS: 4 x 5 ¼”; scrap 2 ½ x 4 ½”
- DSP 1 ¼ x 5 ¼”
- Old Olive: scrap to die cuts
- Balmy Blue or other color: scrap strip to die cut
- On a whisper white scrap stamp 2 large and 1 small poppies in memento. Fill the center of the flowers with background flower stamp and balmy blue ink. Stamp 2 leaves on old olive CS in memento. Cut with corresponding dies. Cut 3 scalloped edges from balmy blue CS and big leaf from another scrap of old olive. Set aside
- On 4 x 5 ¼ whisper white piece: stamp sentiment in balmy blue in a bottom right corner and leaves in the center in memento ink. Color leaves with blends.
- Adhere scalloped edge to the left side of DSP. Adhere to whisper white.
- Add flowers and leaves with dimensional. Add few pearls. Adhere card front to card base with dimensionals.
Post a Comment