Today I want to share a card with you using Heartfelt bundle.
Even so this set and DSP at first looks like Valentine themed, but it can be used for any occasion!
- Real Red CS: 4 ¼ x 11, scrap for punching
- Whisper White CS: 4 x 5 ¼”; 2 ½ x 3 ¾” ; scrap abort 2 ¾ x 7 for hearts
- Flirty Flamingo CS: 2 ¾ x 4
- DSP : 3 x 4
- On a whisper white scrap stamp a doted heart and sentiment inside in real red ink. Punch with the corresponding punch. Punch scalloped punch from the scarp of real red CS. Adhere both hearts with snail.
- Stamp scalloped heart in flirty flamingo ink and punch with scalloped punch. Stamp small scalloped heart in real red and cut it with snips. Adhere to scalloped flirty flamingo heart with dimensionals.
- Adhere DSP to the bottom left corner of 4 x 5 ¼ whisper white. Adhere flirty flamingo and whisper white CS. Adhere to top right corner of card front piece (see picture) with snail.
- Wrap 5” of real red ribbon about 1 inch from the bottom of flirty flamingo layer. Adhere entire whisper white layer to real red CS folded in half.
- Add sentiment with dimensionals to the center of the top right rectangula. Adhere flirty flamingo heart with dimensionals.
- Make a bow from real red ribbon and adhere with glue dot. Adhere few faceted gems.
Give this layout a try!