"Happy Birthday, Gorgeous" is a new fun stamp set. It is not only has many great sentiments in funky fonts, but many great images to create a collage. They range from flowers to balloons and cab be used for any gender and age cards. I choose to start with flowers (no surprise here, as I just in love with any flowery images). I also used 2 new in-colors, but this card can be defiantly created in any color combo:
- Berry Burst: 5 ½ x 8 ½”
- Whisper White CS: 3 x 4” and piece for punching
- Old Olive CS: 3 ¼ x 4 ¼” and piece for punching
- Designer paper: 1 ½ x 5 1/2”
- Create card front from Berry Burst CS by scoring at 4 ¼”. Using outlined flower stamp randomly stamp the right side of the card front in Berry Burst Ink. Adhere designer paper to the left side of the card front.
- Stamp few small and big solid flowers in powder pink ink on top left and bottom right of whisper white CS leaving the center empty. Stamp outlined flower in Berry Burst ink on top of bigger flowers and outlined small flower in Calypso coral ink over small solid flower (2 way stamping). Randomly stamp small leaf in Old Olive. Then fill empty space around flowers by stamping swirly image in Daffodil delight.
- Adhere stamped whisper white piece to old olive CS. Wrap Daffodil delight ribbon and tie a bow toward the left side. Adhere the panel to the card front with dimesionals.
- Stamp “Happy Birthday” on a piece of whisper white CS and punch with Pretty Label Punch. Punch another label from old olive piece. Cat the old olive label into 4 pieces diagonally and adhere behind whisper white label creating a border. Add the “Happy Birthday” piece to the card front in a center over the ribbon with dimensionals.
- Add few berry burst and daffodil delight glitter dots to the card.
Post a Comment