Hello, my stamping friend!
Here is a card I created using all 5 in-colors! I absolutely love each of them and how they work together.
- Sweet Sorbet CS: 5 ½ x 8 ½”;
- Parakeet Party CS: 3 7/8 x 5 1/8”
- Basic White CS: 3 ¾ x 5”; ½ x 3 ½”; scrap for stamping
- Shimmery sweet sorbet: ¼ x 3”
- Sweet sorbet bow, 2 rhinestones.
- Stamp leaves in parakeet party ink on the bottom of the basic white piece.
- Next, stamp flowers in Tahitian Tide and Orchid Orchard inks (I used orchid for middle flower). This will create a background.
- Adhere basic white to parakeet party CS. Adhere to the card front.
- Stamp 3 bottles (one of each) in Tahitian Tide, Orchid Orchard and Starry Sky. Punch them out. Add to the card with dimensionals.
- Stamp 2 corks in parakeet party. Use a punch to punch them out (top of the bottle is the same shape as a cork). Add them to 2 bottles.
- Adhere a die cut leaves to the middle bottle.
- Stamp a sentiment in Sweet Sorbet ink. Adhere shimmery soft sorbet cs to the bottom of the greeting. Trim the ends. Adhere over 3 bottles.
- Add a bow with a glue dot. Add 2 rhinestones to the greeting.
If you do not have the new In-Colors - get them today! You cab get them for FREE!
Free In-Colors? Buy a Starter Kit! See more details on current promotion.