Hello, my stamping friend.
I finally had a chance to play with Beauty of Friendship bundle. I used the sentiments before but did not use the tree images. Oh my, I absolutely love the distinctive look of this set. Here is the card I designed for Crafting Happy Hour.
- Mossy Meadow CS: 4 ¼ x 11”
- Misty Moonlight CS: scrap for die cutting.
- Basic White: piece for a tag; piece for a tree and greeting
- Copper Foil: (2) ½ x 5 ½”
- DSP: (2) 1 x 5 ½”; 2 x 5 ½” (wood-grain pattern)
- Fold Mossy Meadow Card stock in half. Adhere 2 strips of the DSP to the left and right sides of the card front.
- Adhere strips of copper foil to the left and right sides of the wood-grain DSP. Adhere to the center of the card.
- Die cut the largest tag from Basic white cardstock. Stamp a treetop in bumblebee ink on top right corner of the tag and without re-inking – next to it on the left. Stamp a tree trunk in early espresso ink on the right side of the tag. Stamp a few splatters in pumpkin pie ink on the tag.
- Ink a treetop stamp in bumblebee ink first then gently roll it (just sides) in pumpkin pie ink. Stamp on scarp of basic white card stock. Stamp part of the trunk in early espresso stamping of first. Die cut.
- Add to the tag with dimensionals aligning trunk images.
- Die cut a bird from misty moonlight CS. Add one to the tree with dimensionals.
- Die cut a skinny label from basic white and stamp a sentiment in misty moonlight ink. Cut sentiment into two parts and add to the tag with dimensionals.
- Add about 5” of ribbon to the tag. Add tag to the card with dimensionals.
- Add few rhinestones.
This card is great for any occasions in the fall and quick for mass-produce. Pre-cut bunch of tags and tree tops and do your stamping after. A tree image is easy to line up.
If you need any supplies - Visit my sore. Host code YD2EKVQY.