Hello, my stamping friend.
Quick card today featuring Tasteful Touches and masking technique. This layout is my "go to" for quick cards:
- Thick Whisper White CS: 4 ¼ x 11”
- Whisper White CS: 3 7/8 x 5 1/8; 2 ¼ x 4 for die cutting;
- Granny Apple Green CS: 4 x 5 ¼”
- Gold Foil: scrap for die cutting
- Stamp 2 flowers on a sticky note or computer paper. Fussy cut as close to the borders as possible – this will be your masks.
- Stamp flower in magenta madness ink on the top left corner of whisper white. Put a mask on it and stamp second flower so they overlap. Put a mask on a second flower and stamp leaf in granny apply green. Repeat same steps in lower right corner. Color center of flowers with light Mango melody blend. Add wink of still to each flower.
- Adhere whisper white to granny apple green cs using seal. Adhere entire piece to the thick whisper white cs scored in half with dimensional.
- Using die cut machine – die cut longer stitched label using Tasteful Touches die. Die cut small banner from gold foil.
- Cut banner in half with snips. Adhere each piece in the middle of the card toward the sides (you will have a gap in between).
- Stamp sentiment in granny apple green on die cut label. Add to the center of the card with dimensionals.
- Add 2 gilded gems to each side of the sentiment.
This card is great for mass production. And will look great in any color combination.
I am excited to offer second class in August featuring Tasteful Touches bundle, In Good Taste paper and wooden elements. Those cards will be perfect for any occasion and you will love this new color combination (petal pink and night of navy).
Registration for In Person and Class To Go are open. Click here for more details and to register