I am very excited to share with you a card I created using new Forever Greenery Suite coming in 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. I was able to preorder those products earlier and play with them.
- Pretty Peacock CS: 5 ½ x 8 ½” ;
- Whisper White CS: 4 x 5 ¼”; scrap for label and flower
- Soft Sea foam and Pear Pizazz – scrap
- Gold Foil - scrap • DSP 2 x 5 ¼”;
- Emboss whisper white piece with the leaves on the right side. Glue DSP to the left. Adhere to the pretty peacock card stock folded in half. Set aside.
- Cut an ornate label from whisper white scrap. Stamp “Thanks” sentiment in pretty peacock on the die cute label.
- Stamp flower looking image in pretty peacock ink on a scrap of whisper white. Die cut it. Also die cut additional leaves from Pear Pizazz and Soft Sea Foam CS and gold foil. (see picture for details).
- Adhere both leaves toward the top right side of the card. Add sentiment in the center with dimensional. Add die-cut stamped image toward the bottom with dimensional. Adhere additional leaves as desired
- Tie a bow and add with glue dot.
Hope you like this suite of new product and card layout.