Today I am featuring Botanical Bliss bundle. It is not just great for the tags, but as an accent for cards as well. This card was inspired by my September class and was created as thank you for the attendees. I think this one is very easy to mass produce:
- Berry Burst CS: 5 ½” x 8 ½”; 2 x 4 ½”
- Whisper White: 4 x 5 ¼” , scrap for oval
- Powder Pink: 2 x 4 ¼”,
- Gold Foil: 1 x 3”, scrap for oval
- Lemon Lime Twist: scrap to punch leafs
- Emboss whisper white piece using Lovely Floral folder. Adhere to the berry burst card front
- Die cut second smallest stitched oval from the whisper white scrap; dies cut corresponding scalloped oval from gold foil scrap. Position floral tag toward the top of powdered pink piece and die cut.
- Round 2 bottom corners in powdered pink piece and 2 bottom corners in berry burst piece. Adhere the powdered pink piece on top of berry burst piece.
- Flag one side of 1x3 gold foil piece. Adhere to the card front (see picture). Adhere Tag piece from step 3 to left side of the card front.
- Stamp floral image in lemon lime twist on whisper white ova, than stamp Thank You sentiment in berry burst ink. Adhere stamped oval to gold scalloped oval. Add with dimensionals to the card.
- Punch 2 leafs from lemon lime twist scrap. Adhere with glue dots under the oval. Tie a bow from lemon lime twist ombre ribbon. Adhere with glue dots. Add a pearl to the left of “Thank You” sentiment.
Post a Comment