And Happy Monday.
I am finally back to blogging, it was long time ago since I posted anything. And the first bundle I want to highlight is Abstract Impression. For me it was one of the stamps I kinda liked, but did not love and did not plan to have. But (it is always but, haha) then I saw many fun ideas and gave it a try.
It is so much fun to do 2 step stamping and color combinations are unlimited with that technique.
This is a card we made at my Happy Hour wine class:
- Highland Heather: 5 ½” x 8 ½”
- Lemon Lime Twist: 4 ¾ x 3 ¼”
- Whisper White: 4 ½ x 3” ¼”
- Call Me Clover: 1 x 4”
- Sparkle Paper: ¾ x 3”
- Fold card base in half. Randomly stamp the front in Gorgeous Grape ink using one of the stamps (looking like dots) to create some texture.
- Stamp sentiment in Gorgeous Grape ink on the bottom of whisper white piece. This stamp set is 2 step stamping set, so for each image you will need to use first step (bigger image) with lighter color and second step – smaller image with darker color. Stamp leaves in Lemon lime twist toward the top (see picture), then using Call me Clover ink – stamp second leaves. Using Highland Heather – stamp 3 flowers, and Gorgeous Grape ink – second step. Use 2nd step leaves and Call me Clover ink randomly stamp Call me Clover piece.
- Adhere whisper white piece to Lemon Lime Twist piece, then add co card front with dimensionals.
- Flag both ends of sparkle paper and call me clover piece. Adhere sparkle piece to Call me Clover, then adhere above greetings.
- Tie a bow from lemon lime twist ribbon and adhere with a glue dot to the center of sparkle paper. Add 3 pearls to the center of the flowers.
Post a Comment