It was a while when I posted last time. Last week we were extremely busy because of the hurricane Mathew. First - preparation, than actual hurricane and all weekend to clean up after it. We got lucky, not major damage, no fallen trees and only lost electricity for about 15 hrs. Some of my friends still do not have power till now!
Because of all this - I did not stamp that much. But I have a card to share with you using Paisleys & Posies bundle. At first - it was not on my must have list. And than I started to see different samples and possibilities of this stamp set. Of course - the main one is to create your own unique background.
- Whisper White Thick Card Stock: 8 ½ X 5 ½
- Whisper White: 3 ¼ X 5 ¼ + scrap
- Stamp images randomly on 3 ¼ X 5 ¼ piece of Whisper White as shown
- After stamping, cut 1” piece off of bottom (this layer will be “split” on card front)
- Stamp a couple images on scrap paper and cut out with framelits
- Adhere the 2 stamped pieces to the card front using dimensionals. Place them 1/8” down from the top fold and 1/8” up from the bottom edge
- Stamp “words” in between the layers on the card base
- Adhere the “cut out” pieces randomly using dimensionals
Post a Comment