Hello, my stamping friend.
New Mini Catalog debuted yesterday and is full of fun new goodies. In the Moment stamp set is one of my favorite new sets! I just love line images and inspirational sayings. Oh, and a girl with a wine on the beach! Here is a card I made:
- Misty Moonlight CS: 4 ¼ x 11”; 3 ¼ x 4 ¼”;
- Basic White: 4 x 5 ¼”; 3 ¼ x 4 ¼”;
- DSP: (3) 1 5/8 x 3 ¾”;
- Fold Misty Moonlight card stock in half.
- Adhere 3 strips of the DSP to the basic white CS. Adhere to the card front.
- Cut misty moonlight doily in half, adhere to the left and right side of the card front.
- Take 2 pieces of the ribbon (about 4” each). Fold in half and adhere to the left and right sides of the card aligning in in the middle.
- Use the largest die from Stitched so Sweetly die set to die cut a basic white CS.
- Stamp an image on the right side of the die cut label and greeting in top left corner in basic grey ink.
- Use a q-tip for a quick coloring. Lightly pick up a color from misty moonlight ink pad, rub it first over scratch piece of paper (to avoid harsh lines), then color a hat and a dress. Add more ink as needed. If you like more precise coloring – use blends.
- Color “arms” and a wine glass with blends.
- Adhere colored image to the misty moonlight card stock. Add with dimensionals to the center of the card.
- Add 3 dots in bottom left corner of the stitched label.
This card is quick to make and can be used for many occasions. Just change the sentiment.
Ordering Special:Place $50+ in my online store using hostess code is CQM7YGRM and receive a goodie bag from me. It is a surprise, but I will give you few hints: rainbow is a theme. It is a mini bag, treat, 4 cards and some of new goodies! Offer ends January 15th.
Post a Comment