Today I am sharing another card featuring Eastern Palace bundle. The die is amazing with endless possibilities. And the designer paper is so versatile. For the first time I actually used entire pack of the paper already!
Here is a card in Tranquil Tide (new In-Color):
- Tranquil Tide Cardstock - 11” x 4 ¼”, score and fold at 5 ½”, plus a piece for die cutting
- Very Vanilla- scraps for die cutting and punching
- Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper: Gold and Vanilla – 3” x 5 ¼”
- Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper: Tranquil Tide design – 1” x 4 ¼ ”
- Add the Gold and Vanilla Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper to the card base with SNAIL Adhesive.
- Add the strip of Tranquil Tide Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper to the card front with SNAIL Adhesive.
- To cut the medallion: Nest the Easter Medallion Thinlits dies (as shown) inside one of the Layering Circles Framelits and die cut a piece of Tranquil Tide cardstock through the Big Shot. The Magnetic Platform is handy to keep the dies from shifting. Use the Die Brush to help get the pieces out of the dies.
- Use the same Layering Circle Die to die cut a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock to layer underneath the medallion. Use the Fine Tip Glue Pen to adhere the medallion to the Very Vanilla circle then add to the card front with SNAIL Adhesive.
- Die cut a smaller medallion out of a scrap of Very Vanilla cardstock, then use the 1 ¼” Circle Punch to punch it out. Add to the card front with a few dots of glue from the Fine Tip Glue Pen.
- Stamp the greeting with Tranquil Tide ink on the Very Vanilla and punch out using a 1” Circle Punch; Add two Stampin’ Dimensionals, plus add a small piece of Tear & Tape Adhesive to the back of the circle to hold the gold tassel. Adhere to the card front.
- For a final touch, add a small Eastern Gold Vinyl Sticker to the middle of the medallion.
Hostess Code is: HNDCV9RR.